New 2.5V HCSL SMD Crystal Oscillator
Ecliptek's newest 2.5Vdc surface mount clock oscillator device combines a
high speed output with fast rise and fall times.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek is pleased to introduce our new EN15C7 series of 5mm x 7mm High Speed Current Steering Logic (HCSL) oscillators,
available in output frequencies up to 125.000MHz. This new product series delivers superior period jitter and phase noise performance
through the use of a HCSL ASIC (without a PLL) and a 3rd overtone mode quartz crystal.
Engineers looking into solutions for higher frequency applications requiring reduced jitter merged with tighter tolerance
stability (as low as ±20ppm) will discover that the EN15C7 is extremely well suited to their requirements.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a bulk acoustic wave (BAW) crystal resonator
- Third Overtone Mode ASIC design, No internal PLL
- Output frequencies up to 125.000MHz
- Supply voltage operation at 2.5VDC
- ±20ppm, ±25ppm, ±50ppm, or ±100ppm maximum frequency stability options
- Commercial, extended commercial, and industrial temperature ranges
- Tight duty cycle of 50% ±5%
- Superior period jitter and phase noise performance
- Tri-state (High Impedance) output control
- Industry standard 5mm x 7mm six pad SMD package
- HCSL output with fast rise and fall times
- Low profile ceramic MSL1 rated SMD packages
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loop and Frequency Synthesis
- Digital Switching Networks
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- Routers, Servers, Hubs
- Network Switches
- SONET/ATM/SDH System Equipment
- High Resolution Video
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!