Fast Delivery - New EPSA Series Quartz Based Spread Spectrum SMD Oscillators Offer Frequencies from 2.000MHz to 200.000MHz
Ecliptek's New EPSA oscillator products provide enhanced quartz resonator
based Spread Spectrum quick turn capabilities in
either a 5.0mm x 7.0mm or 3.2mm x 5.0mm Ceramic SMD package. Available in 2.5VDC or 3.3VDC configurations,
this new product offers fast delivery solutions for a multitude of applications.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
||5.0mm x 7.0mm
|5.0mm x 7.0mm
|3.2mm x 5.0mm
|3.2mm x 5.0mm
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Available with output frequencies of 2.000MHz thru 200.000MHz, the EPSA series of
quartz resonator based programmable spread
spectrum oscillators reduce EMI at the clock source instead of locations later down the clock stream,
potentially eliminating the use of supplemental shielding enclosures and/or filtering components. This
greatly reduces system costs and improves overall EMI performance.
Applications for the EPSA series include set-top boxes, scanners, printers, LCD displays, and
communications equipment, as well as graphics card and other computer products.
- Supply Voltages of 2.5VDC and 3.3VDC
- High speed LVCMOS output
- Improved frequency temperature stability through the use of a quartz
- Ceramic SMD packaging
- In factory (at Ecliptek) programming of the oscillator for improved delivery
- Tri-state (High Impedance) or Power Down (High Impedance) options
- Linear, 32 kHz modulation profile
- Programmable spread spectrum output with spread percentages of ±0.25% to ±2.0% center spread and
-0.5% to -4.0% down spread
- Improved frequency temperature stability through the use of a quartz crystal resonator
- Excellent cycle to cycle period jitter performance
- Industrial operating temperature range standard
- Two low profile ceramic MSL1 rated SMD packages
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- System Reference
- Clock Distribution
End Product Applications
- Microprocessors, microcontrollers, and memory
- Computers and computer peripherals
- Test equipment and instrumentation
- Networking products
- Industrial controls
- Office equipment
- Flat Panel TV and computer monitors
- Consumer electronics
- Portable instrumentation and computers
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!