Ecliptek adds new EQVC13 Series Voltage Controlled LVPECL SMD Oscillator.
This new 6 pad ceramic 3.3VDC LVPECL voltage controlled EQVC13 clock oscillator series provides tight
stability for applications up to 400MHz. These new products are available at ±20ppm over commercial
temperature range, with available frequency deviation capabilities up to ±125ppm.
|Use the links in this grid to learn more
about our new product
||5.0mm x 7.0mm
|Interactive Data Sheet
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get the part-specific
data sheet, an automated Quick Quote, REACH, RoHS, and IPC-1752 docs, or to request a Sample.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek’s new 5.0mm x 7.0mm ceramic SMD EQVC13 series offers a high speed LVPECL output clock oscillator with fast rise
and fall times. The EQVC13 delivers a ±20ppm tolerance stability option up to 400MHz and frequency deviation capability
up to ±125ppm.
The new EQVC13 series are designed for a multitude of applications, including Gigabit Ethernet, ADSL and HDSL Customer Premise Equipment,
SONET/ATM/SDH, HFC and Audio Video products.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a bulk acoustic wave (BAW) quartz crystal resonator
- Use of a fundamental mode oscillator application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design
- Commercial, extended commercial and industrial operating temperature range options
- High Speed LVPECL output with fast rise and fall times
- Supply voltage operation at 3.3VDC
- Voltage control function with frequency linearity deviation
- Output Enable (Tri-state, High Impedance) or Standby (Tri-state, High Impedance) output options
- ±20ppm, ±25ppm and ±50ppm frequency stability options
- Tight duty cycle option
- Superior rms phase jitter and phase noise performance
- Industry standard moisture sensitivity level 1 (MSL1) rated ceramic six pad SMD package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Digital Switching Networks
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Synchronization
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL)
- Frequency Modulation/Demodulation
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Hybrid Fiber Coax
- 1G, 2G, 4G and 10G Fiber Channel
- SONET, ATM, SDH
- Cable Modems
- ADSL and HDSL Customer Premises Equipment
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!