Ecliptek’s new EB18E2 Oscillator Series delivers 1.0VDC CMOS clock in a small package.
Introducing a Low Voltage CMOS (LVCMOS) oscillator series in a 2.5mm x 3.2mm SMD
package at the lowest supply voltage Ecliptek offers. The new 1.0VDC EB18E2 oscillators,
available at ±25ppm over industrial temperature range, represent a breakthrough
in low voltage miniature package frequency control capabilities.
|Use the links in this grid to learn more
about our new product
||3.2mm x 5.0mm
|Interactive Data Sheet
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get the part-specific
data sheet, an automated Quick Quote, REACH, RoHS, and IPC-1752 docs, or to request a Sample.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek’s new miniature 1.0VDC EB18E2 series represents a major reduction in supply
voltage requirements. The 2.5mm x 3.2mm SMD package requires limited board space,
delivering ±25ppm tolerance stability over the -40°C to +85°C industrial operating
temperature range, allowing designers to capitalize on these small low voltage devices
in a wide range of critical timing applications.
These new clock oscillator products are ideal solutions for Portable Devices, Medical Equipment,
LCD Displays, Interface Controllers and Switching products.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a bulk acoustic wave (BAW) quartz crystal resonator
- Use of a fundamental mode oscillator application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design
- Extended commercial and industrial operating temperature range options
- Supply voltage operation at 1.0VDC
- Superior rms phase jitter performance
- Tri State High Impedance output
- Low stand-by current
- High speed complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) output with controlled rise and fall times
- Industry standard ceramic four pad moisture sensitivity level 1 (MSL1) rated SMD package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Phase-Locked Loop and Frequency Synthesis
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- FBDIMM, DDR, SONET, ATM, SDH
- Digital Cameras and Gaming Products
- Notebook Computers
- Medical Equipment
- Routers, Servers, Hubs and Network Switches
- High Resolution Video and Set-top Boxes
- Scanners Printers and Modems
- Interface Controllers
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!