Ecliptek’s new EQRC13 Oscillator Series delivers high frequency performance.
Introducing a 3.3VDC LVPECL clock oscillator series in a 5.0mm x 7.0mm 6 pad SMD
package, Ecliptek offers a new option for tight stability, high frequency applications.
The new EQRC13 oscillators are available at ±20ppm over the commercial temperature range,
with frequencies up to 400MHz.
|Use the links in this grid to learn more
about our new product
||5.0mm x 7.0mm
|Interactive Data Sheet
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get the part-specific
data sheet, an automated Quick Quote, REACH, RoHS, and IPC-1752 docs, or to request a Sample.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Ecliptek’s new high speed LVPECL EQRC13 series delivers improved frequency stability
performance with fast rise and fall times, and output frequencies up to 400MHz. The 5.0mm x 7.0mm ceramic
SMD package is capable of ±20ppm tolerance stability over the 0°C to +70°C commercial
operating temperature range, allowing designers to capitalize on these versatile products
in a wide range of critical timing applications.
These new clock oscillator products are ideal solutions for PCI Express, FBDIMM, DDR, SONET, ATM and SDH,
High Resolution Video and Fiber Channel products.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a bulk acoustic wave (BAW) quartz crystal resonator
- Use of a fundamental mode oscillator application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design
- Commercial, extended commercial and industrial operating temperature range options
- High Speed LVPECL output with fast rise and fall times
- Supply voltage operation at 3.3VDC
- Output Enable (Tri-state, High Impedance) or Standby (Tri-state, High Impedance) output options
- ±20ppm, ±25ppm, ±50ppm and ±100ppm frequency stability options
- Tight duty cycle option
- Superior rms phase jitter and phase noise performance
- Industry standard moisture sensitivity level 1 (MSL1) rated ceramic six pad SMD package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Digital Switching Networks
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Phase-Locked Loop and Frequency Synthesis
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- FBDIMM, DDR, SONET, ATM, SDH
- Digital Cameras and Gaming Products
- Notebook Computers
- Medical Equipment
- Routers, Servers, Hubs and Network Switches
- High Resolution Video and Set-top Boxes
- Scanners Printers and Modems
- Interface Controllers
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!