New miniature 2.0mm X 2.5mm 4 pad SMD AT Cut Crystal
Ecliptek's new ECM2A AT cut crystal series offers improved design flexibility by
offering tolerance / stabilities of ±10ppm / ±10ppm and frequencies up to 50.000MHz in
this miniature 4 pad SMD package
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Gaining enhanced frequency stability through the use of an AT cut crystal blank, Ecliptek's new
ECM2A series of crystal resonators is encased in a rugged, hermetically sealed 4 pad ceramic SMD package.
These fundamental mode crystals are available over frequencies ranging from 16.000MHz to 50.000MHz.
The ECM2A series incorporates excellent tolerance stability specifications in a miniature
2.0mm x 2.5mm package.
This RoHS compliant surface mount crystal is ideal for both portable and stationary applications,
including Set Top Boxes, Medical Equipment, PDAs, Portable Media Players, Notebook Computers and a
multitude of other applications requiring outstanding stability.
- Use of a thickness shear BAW (bulk acoustic wave) crystal
- Improved frequency stability through the use of an AT cut crystal blank
- Frequencies ranging from 16.000MHz up to 50.000MHz
- Fundamental mode operation
- Frequency Tolerances as low as ±10ppm Maximum
- Frequency (Temperature) Stabilities as low as ±10ppm Maximum
- Commercial and Industrial operating temperature ranges
- Series, 8pf to 32pf available load capacitances
- Low crystal resistance
- Industry standard MSL 1 devices
- Hermetically sealed low profile ceramic SMD packages
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loops (PLLs) and Frequency Synthesis
- Frequency Modulation/Demodulation
- Reference Signal Tracking
- Synthesizers Clock
- Clock Synchronization and Translation
End Product Applications
- DSL and HDSL Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- Hybrid Fiber Coax Equipment (HFC)
- Cable Modems
- SONET/ATM/SDH Equipment
- MPEG Audio/Video Equipment
- 1G, 2G, 4G, 10G Fiber Channel
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PCI Express
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!