Ecliptek's new low voltage 2.0mm x 2.5mm ceramic SMD crystal clock oscillator ideal for portable applications
Ecliptek's new EC56 (3.3Vdc), EC57 (2.5Vdc) and EC59 (1.8Vdc) series of crystal clock
oscillators minimize voltage and board layout requirements, perfect for handheld applications
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Optimal for all portable devices, these new low current clocks are now available in the smallest (2.0mm x 2.5mm)
oscillator package Ecliptek offers. Benefiting from bulk acoustic wave (BAW) crystal resonators within the CMOS
oscillator circuit, Ecliptek offers a frequency range from 1.000MHz to 50.000MHz in either the 3.3Vdc, 2.5Vdc and 1.8Vdc options.
This RoHS (Pb-free) compliant 4 pad ceramic SMD crystal clock oscillator is ideal for portable and stationary applications,
including GPS, PDAs, gaming products and notebook computers, as well as any other applications when low voltage,
combined with a miniature footprint, must be specified.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a fundamental mode BAW (bulk acoustic wave) crystal
- Output frequencies up to 50.000MHz
- Supply Voltages of 3.3Vdc, 2.5Vdc and 1.8Vdc
- LVCMOS output
- Temperature Stabilities as low as ±50ppm Maximum
- Commercial and industrial temperature ranges
- Tri-state output function
- Low standby current
- Hermetically sealed low profile 4 pad ceramic SMD package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loop and Frequency Synthesis
- Synthesizer or System Reference
- Clock Distribution
- Clock Translation and Multiplexing
End Product Applications
- PCI Express
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel
- FBDIMM, DDR, SONET, ATM, SDH
- Routers, Servers, Hubs, and Network Switches
- High Resolution Video, and Set-top Boxes
- Scanners, Printers, Modems
- LCD Displays and HDTV
- Interface Controllers
- Medical Equipment
- PDAs and Portable Media Players
- Digital Cameras and Gaming Products
- Notebook Computers
- Video Cameras and Video Recorders
- Portable Devices
- Computer Peripherals and Networking Products
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!