Quick Delivery - New Voltage Controlled MEMS SMD Oscillators
The new EMVA12 (2.5Vdc) and EMVA13 (3.3Vdc) series from Ecliptek, has eliminated lead times calculated
in months for traditional Voltage Controlled devices, utilizing revolutionary MEMS technology.
|Use these links to learn more
about our new product
|Series Home Page
All technical specs, as well as other resources, including a Test Circuit diagram, Solder Reflow Methods, Solder Pad Layout, Tape and Reel specs, and more.
|Series Data Sheet
Technical specs, drawings, and a part numbering guide in a printable PDF format.
|Part Number Constructor
An interactive parametric part number generator with links on the result page to get an automated
Quick Quote, to request a Sample,
or to get the part-specific data sheet.
|Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions and answers about this series.
Solving the long lead time issue typically associated with Voltage Controlled Clock Oscillators,
Ecliptek's innovative MEMS based VCMO products feature deliveries calculated in days, not months!
Ideal for ADSL / HDSL CPE, Cable Modems, Gigabit Ethernet, 1G, 2G, 4G and 10G Fiber Channel product
applications, the EMVA12 and EMVA13 enables engineers to quickly and efficiently evaluate Voltage Controlled
solutions without having to wait excessive lead times for product.
- Improved frequency stability through the use of a MEMS resonator
- Output frequencies up to 106.250MHz
- Supply Voltages of 2.5Vdc and 3.3Vdc
- High speed CMOS output with controlled rise and fall times
- ±50ppm maximum frequency stability option
- ±30ppm, ±50ppm, ±80ppm, and ±100ppm minimum Absolute Pull Ranges (APR)
- 30,000G Shock Resistance
- Tight Duty Cycle (45% / 55%)
- 0.4% typical and 1% maximum linearity
- Excellent rms phase jitter performance
- Commercial and industrial temperature ranges
- Industry standard low profile 5mm x 7mm four pad plastic SMD package
- Low profile plastic MSL1 rated package
- RoHS Compliant (Pb-free) with high temperature 260°C reflow capability
- Clock Recovery
- Phase-Locked Loops (PLL) and Frequency Synthesis
- Frequency Modulation / Demodulation
- Reference Signal Tracking
- Synthesizers Clock
- Clock Synchronization and Translation
End Product Applications
- ADSL and HDSL Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- Hybrid Fiber Coax Equipment (HFC)
- Cable Modems
- SONET / ATM / SDH Equipment
- MPEG Audio/Video Equipment
- 1G, 2G, 4G, 10G Fiber Channel
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PCI Express
World's Fastest Quotation
Ecliptek offers automated quotes in 60 seconds or less!
World's Largest Inventory
Ecliptek stocks the largest inventory of crystals and oscillators
World Class Customer Service
Ecliptek customers receive unmatched service excellence!